This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man 1.5k-2 is broken
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Alejandro Lopez-Valencia" <dradul at etb dot net dot co>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:44:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: man 1.5k-2 is broken
- References: <001301c3dddd$42c0ac20$2250a741@shangrila>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:03 AM 1/18/2004, Alejandro Lopez-Valencia you wrote:
>The file /usr/share/misc/man.conf specifies less flags as "-is".
>This must be set to "-isrR" to work with groff's default tty output
>using SGR codes.
If you had a /usr/share/misc/man.conf file before the install, you won't
get an updated version from the install. Either make the change manually
or remove usr/share/misc/man.conf and reinstall. There is nothing wrong
with the man tarball.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html