This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man 1.5k-2 is broken
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:17:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: man 1.5k-2 is broken
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Larry" == Larry Hall writes:
Larry> At 11:03 AM 1/18/2004, Alejandro Lopez-Valencia you wrote:
>> The file /usr/share/misc/man.conf specifies less flags as "-is".
>> This must be set to "-isrR" to work with groff's default tty output
>> using SGR codes.
Larry> If you had a /usr/share/misc/man.conf file before the install, you won't
Larry> get an updated version from the install. Either make the change manually
Larry> or remove usr/share/misc/man.conf and reinstall. There is nothing wrong
Larry> with the man tarball.
Thank you :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html