This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Binaries compiled under 1.5.6 don't work with 1.5.5 ?
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:43:51 -0200
- Subject: Binaries compiled under 1.5.6 don't work with 1.5.5 ?
I compiled Lynx under 1.5.6 and tried to run it under 1.5.5:
"The procedure entry point _fcntl64 could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
How many Cygwin applications are supposed to be affected by the
following changes ?
- Make tmpfile 64-bit aware. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Make fcntl 64-bit aware. (Corinna Vinschen)
Yes, I know 1.5.5 is now old, but it's the last version which
allows me to run screen -
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-12/msg00557.html , so I
switch the DLLs.
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html