This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Binaries compiled under 1.5.6 don't work with 1.5.5 ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:55:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Binaries compiled under 1.5.6 don't work with 1.5.5 ?
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.58.0401191933110.1860@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 07:43:51PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>I compiled Lynx under 1.5.6 and tried to run it under 1.5.5:
>"The procedure entry point _fcntl64 could not be located in the
>dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
>How many Cygwin applications are supposed to be affected by the
>following changes ?
>- Make tmpfile 64-bit aware. (Corinna Vinschen)
>- Make fcntl 64-bit aware. (Corinna Vinschen)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html