This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.6-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:47:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.6-1
- References: <20040119155641.814B9400172@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
- Implement System V shm, sem, msg handling in cygserver. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Implement missing POSIX SEM calls sem_open, sem_close, sem_timedwait
and sem_getvalue. (Corinna Vinschen)
Hooray!!!!!!! </me does cartwheels, sprains back, goes to hospital...>
- Add installation instructions for cygserver. (Corinna Vinschen)
Erm, where did this go? It's not listed here:
- Add ipcrm and ipcs to cygwin distribution. (Corinna Vinschen)
Not so good. Currently there is a conflict between cygutils and cygwin,
as both provide ipcrm and ipcs. I'll release a new version of cygutils
without those files (or with re-named versions of them...) when I can
get to it, but Real Life making itself known, at present.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html