This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Most mirrors don't have md5.sum
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:11:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: Most mirrors don't have md5.sum
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <40102C93.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Jim Kleckner wrote:
> I noticed that the mirror site that I am using
> via rsync:
> lost the md5.sum file some time ago (2-3 months?).
> An informal and incomplete check of sites from
> indicates these sites have the md5.sum file:
> and these sites do not have the md5.sum file:
> Should it be at every site?
I don't understand what you mean by "the" md5.sum file. There is a md5
file for every package. If you open
<http://mirrors.kernel.org/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/> and traverse into
the release subdirectory and look at any package dir, there is a md5.sum
file with timestamp corresponding to the same date as the packages. In
other words, I don't see anything wrong.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html