Re: installation freezes at /usr/bin/idle

Hi:

I will do that as soon as I get to my computer (later
this afternoon). I would like to also point out that I
tried the following:

unselect Python during the package section phase

result:
set freezes when trying to installed rcs (which is the
next package)

I suspect that some windows service/process is
conflicting with cygwin, as I had similar freezing
problem long ago with Norton Anti-Virus Enterprise.
However this is a new installation on this computer
with win2k3 standard. The only software I got on it so
far are MS Office System 2k3.