This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: freeze-up running bash and make
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Dylan Cuthbert" <dylan at q-games dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:25:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: freeze-up running bash and make
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:12 AM 1/26/2004, Dylan Cuthbert you wrote:
>I have just upgraded to the latest cygwin, and our build process doesn't
>work anymore. (it freezes with no messages and not even the ability to press
>ctrl-c to get out)
>We are running "bash -c make"from a std command.com style prompt.
>Oddly, f we run make from an already existing rxvt or bash shell window here
>is no problem. (maybe something to do with the difference between
>using --login or not?)
>I have attached the strace output.
Does it work better with the latest snapshot <http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html