RE: 20040214 no fix for unzip, cygwin debugging howto?

If you do not like his attitude, feel free to quit asking him to fix
problems for you.  This is an OPEN SOURCE project. No one is required to fix
problems except as there interests lead them to. This includes CGF. He has
pointed out that he is not particular interested in fixing the unzip problem
that you are experiencing. That is his privelidge.

I have been following this list and using cygwin for a long time. We
continually get new subscribers who somehow have the expectation that
somehow CGF is responsible for fixing all problems.  He's not so get over
it.