Re: cygcheck

Hi Igor.

Thanks for not browbeating me.  You would be amazed at the anathema "newbies"
such as myself often generate.

I see all the "stuff" now.  I have to decide what I want.  I am concerned
that say if I get a C compiler and headers it could interfere with the one
I have.  Same thing with make.  Mine's called nmake so not sure.

Well I'm in no rush so I'll step lightly.  Thanks for your help.

George Hester