Re: XEmacs and hot laptops

Huh, I never noticed that before.  I guess Eudora isn't as smart as I
thought right out of the box.  Well, I'll look into how to make it
behave properly in all situations.  As you can see from the below, it
will choose the "human" name over the email address if it has the
choice (i.e. I didn't edit my quoted reply below).  But it looks like if
only has the email address, it uses it.  Bad Eudora!  Sorry for the trouble.

Larry