[OT] List archive configuration

Hi,

I'm aware that this may be quite a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to
reproduce the archiving setup of the Cygwin mailing lists on another list,
and I was wondering if the exact archiving procedure and the relevant
MHonArc config files are accessible somewhere, or if some particular
standard procedure is used...  I'm not looking for hand-holding on setting
up MHonArc or whatever other software is used, just information on what's
used and possibly access to config files.  Any pointers would be
appreciated.  Since this may be off-topic, please feel free to send
private mail.  Thanks.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/