From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: A problem with OpenSSH 3.8.p1-1 - ssh-agent
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:30:27 +0100

On Feb 29 11:19, Andrew J Halls wrote:
> Hi
> I am having a problem with the ssh-agent and excess logging to the
> NT system event logger. After start the ssh-agent over 14,000 log messages
> are entered into the Application log in less than 60 seconds. Each message
> content seem to be the same and is as follows:
>
> [...]
> ssh-agent : PID 4672 : error: accept from AUTH_SOCKET: Resource temporarily
> unavailable.

This isn't related to the OpenSSH version.  I can't tell from the
error message what exactly happened.  It doesn't happen on my box.

Does this happen all the time, reproducibly?  If yes, did you try
a recent Cygwin snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ if that
cures the problem?

If not, it would be interesting to see an strace of ssh-agent, perhaps.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.