From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:50 PM
To: Wolmarans, Brett
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: invalid spawn id (4)

Brett,

First off, please configure your mailer to not quote raw e-mail addresses
in your replies -- the spam harvesters have it too easy already.

And I actually was not joking -- Cygwin setup, just like Cygwin itself, is
open-source software developed by volunteers in their spare time.
Without their contributions, we would still be in the days of B20
(although some people seem to think that that might not be too bad).
Frankly, the reason I suggested that you try to do this is that this
project doesn't look like it'll require too much of a learning curve, and
will, IMO, help improve the overall Cygwin user experience.  We're always
looking for skilled contributors.
	Igor

you.

--