Re: gcc 2.95_

At 02:58 PM 3/2/2004, Erick Castillo wrote:

You're absolutely right, gcc version 3.3 does work fine. The problem I'm having
is specific to the software I am trying to compile. The application i have
compiles with older versions of the compiler and this is why I'm looking for
older ones. So one last question... did v2.96 meet the same fate as v2.95?

No, gcc-2.96 was a red hat release, not a gnu release. I never saw it appear on cygwin, nor any OS other than those put out by Red Hat. Some of the versions were mighty buggy.

Tim Prince