Re: Snapshot 20040225: make hangs/errors out

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:37:25AM -0500, Volker Quetschke wrote:

>>>Do you actually have an strace which demonstrates the problem?  I
>>>don't any indication that you've duplicated this problem running
>>>strace with a "modern" snapshot.
>>
>>No, but I'll try to catch one. (I removed the strace from my script.)
>Ok, caught two already. (Produced with attached script + Makefile)

Not much to there, unfortunately.

Out of curiousity, can you duplicate this problem with the snapshot?  I see
that this is your own build, probably built with --enable-debugging.

I've been diligently testing things with the snapshot rather than my own
build because I was trying to debug what was in the subject.  Snapshots
aren't built with --enable-debugging.  If this is just an artifact from
building with --enable-debugging, then I'm not too worried.

cgf