how to get an older version of cygwin

hi christopher,
                  I was wondering how I can get an older version of
cygwin. I neet the one which is CYGWIN_NT-5.0. the current release is
CYGWIN_NT-5.1. If I do a cd c:/ in that it doesn't show c:/ but
/cygdrive/c which is causing a problem with perforce as perforce thinks
that it isn't in the root as it only recognises the c:/ version of path.

If there is a workaround to get c:/depot/ instead of /cygdrive/c/depot on
the bash in cygwin then please do let me know that.

thanks
Arindam