Re: how to get an older version of cygwin

There's really no "fix" for the behavior you see because it's not broken.
'cygpath' is your best bet to convert paths if you need it for some reason.
1.3.2 is an old, unsupported release so you won't be able to download it
from any official site, though you may find it somewhere by searching the
web.  Alternatively, you could pull it from your W2K machine but be prepared
to deal with any troubles that causes you yourself.  Folks here on the list
will likely tell you to just upgrade if you ask about some weird problem
as a result of a kooky, customized installation.

BTW, I use perforce, sometimes even from the command line, with no problems
in bash.  I don't know what you're doing but, to me, there's nothing about
the current release of Cygwin that keeps you from using it effectively.

Larry