Re: Snapshot 20040225: make hangs/errors out

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Brian Ford wrote:

> Um..., stupid question.  As usual, I haven't thought about this much, or
> traced it too far yet, but...
>
> __sigbe begins by pushing ebx, edx, and eax.  It ends by poping just eax
> and edx.  Why don't you need to pop ebx?

Never mind, I see the restore.  I'm still not sure the stack pointer is
right, but I haven't done x86 assembly is many years, and I don't know
what you are doing.

BTW, the stab for sigfe has a typo, I think (__sigbe, instead of __sigfe).

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer