cygrunsrv taking near all cpu time

I installed sshd as it would be. At the point I could connect from
another machine.

I can, now, state the problem better.

The question is whenever the service start is set to 'automatic' so
it's started at boot-up time, cygrunsrv is taking up all cpu time it's
allowed. Even if sshd.exe is up and running fine, taking itself no
noticeable cpu time.

But, if I stop the sshd service, set up it as 'manual' and then
restart it, cygrunsrv is working fine, taking no noticeble cpu time.

Sorry if my previous post scared some one.

But I think my question was concise, and pointing exactly to the
problem.

Marcelo