Re: cygrunsrv taking near all cpu time

I had exaclty the same issue with Panda Antivirus. It happened with Panda 2004
and with the recend version of the old release, I think 2.0.5. Older versions
worked fine (2.0.4) but will get updated automatically.

After playing a bit around with setting dependencies on services, I had no
success and gave up. In the end I dropped Panda and moved to NOD32 which runs
very well up till now.

PS: It is definitely cygrunsrv that causes the problem. I have few daemons
running (sshd, fetchmail) and all had the same problem.

Regards,
Christian