RE: Cywin Setup application not able to maximise

At 3/5/2004 04:08 PM, you wrote:
> [...]

A search of the archives will prove instructive

Ken

Actually, a search of the archives will prove futile, as the standard response is, "if you want a better setup, code it yourself." Since most of the people asking this question are a bit green in their programming skills, and in fact may be complete neophytes, the response to "code it yourself" is somewhat cold.

How about a kinder, gentler response like, "we are trying to find someone with the skill and will to re-code the setup program to provide for window resizing, but as of yet have no takers."

GMc