Re: zsh 4.1.1-3 on W2000 hangs with command not found

* Davide Marchignoli (2004-03-08 11:38 +0100)
> Zsh hangs when running a non-existent command. It usually hangs
> as soon as you give a non existing command, however sometimes
> it works correctly two or three times and then hangs.

What do you mean by "non-existant" command?

> I am running zsh also on Win XP and there it behaves correctly.

Some people were already describing similar things (including me). It
appears to me (running Windows XP) that things like "aeiou" don't hang
while "/bib/aeioiu" hang. I have to do "unsetopt correct correctall"
(both!) to make it go away. On my Gentoo Linux box (same hardware,
same .zshrc) I have no problems and not a single second delay.

If the problem is the same for you I might suggest debugging this with
strace (with all the "correct" options set and after that unset). I
have no experience with strace and just very limited time this week so
I cannot myself.

Thorsten