cron will not execute commands

Hello:)

To whom It may concern-

I am trying to have cron execute a simple rsync command, but have run across
substantial problems trying to make it work. I have "rtfm" documentation -
user guide, FAQ, Google and mail archives when I came across this

I have run the cron_diagnose.sh and followed the suggestion done it twice so
now I am sending you this. By the way it works fine from the command line. I
have also included the messages.txt from tail -f /var/log/messages for this
crontab.

Will someone respond to this?

Need help.

Thanks: