Creating DLL's for use with MSVC

We are currently porting a linux C++ project to windows. The project consists of several dll's (or .so's). To recreate those dll's in Windows it seems like you have to add a lot of __cdecls definitions or use a definitions file. Neither method is appealing to us. So, I read somewhere that Cygwin might do the trick by exporting all symbols. So, I started to compile dll's in cygwin:

c++ -shared -mno-cygwin -o mydll.dll mydll.cpp \
	-Wl, --out-implib=mydll.lib
	-W1,--output-def=mydll.def
	-W1,--export-all-symbols

The problem was that I could not link my MSVC program with the import library, since the symbols are decorated differently. Cygwin (and I guess Linux) creates symbols like "_ZN7Myclass8GetValueEv" while MSVC looks for "?getValue@MyClass@@QAEHXZ".
The definitions file was correct however. Then I read somewhere that you should produce the import library from the def file using MS lib:

lib /machine:i386 /def:mydll.def

This did not work either, the symbols are of course decorated the same way (cygwin way). I have also tried to use the dllwrap and dlltool but all I got was empty def files, and undefined references.

Please tell me I that I actually can create DLL's in Cygwin and link them with MSVC. If you do that can you please tell me how. I spent yesterday reading and reading, compiling and linking but without any success.

/ Niklas