Re: man rxvt

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net wrote:

> All responses to man present properly to screen as far as I
> can tell with the exception of man rxvt which contains a lot
> of explicit code of the style .YODLTAGSTART roffcmd ...
> .YODLTAGEND.

True. The man page is messed up. If the maintainer used CVS, he
needs Yodl to generate it, what also raiser another issue.
Since Yodl isn't part of Cygwin, one can't generate it from the
source package.

BTW, this is just to report that I noticed there are 2 empties
directories in the binary package, namely /usr/include and
/usr/lib, and rxvt-2.7.10.README is installed in
/usr/doc/Cygwin, not /usr/share/doc/Cygwin. The same for the
man page, which should go in /usr/share/man/man1.

And the source package includes autom4te.cache.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html