This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.3-1
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:48:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.3-1
- References: <20040312160024.DA98340000A@redhat.com>
Following up a thread in comp.lang.python...
* Jason Tishler (2004-03-12 17:00 +0100)
> Old News:
> === ====
> It is *strongly* recommended that users only use rebaseall unless they
> *really* know what they are doing or are instructed by one of the Cygwin
This warning is in my not native english speaking opinion to be
misinterpreted. I understood it as "only when you *really* know what
you're doing, use 'rebaseall' (and in all other cases 'rebase'...)"
but you probably meant "use only 'rebaseall' (and not rebase)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html