This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.3-1
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dave Korn <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:53:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated Cygwin Package: rebase-2.3-1
- References: <NUTMEGWp0dlquXwJjn800000129@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Dave Korn wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Jason Tishler
> > Old News:
> > === ====
> > <WARNING>
> > It is *strongly* recommended that users only use rebaseall unless they
> > *really* know what they are doing or are instructed by one of
> > the Cygwin developers.
> > </WARNING>
> IDTYRMTST :-)
Okay, I'll bite. "I demand that you really mean to sound tough"? ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html