RE: __getreent() no reference error - linking under .NET

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Hall []
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:23 PM
To: Barak Raveh;
Subject: Re: __getreent() no reference error - linking under .NET

At 05:09 AM 3/11/2004, you wrote:
>I built a GNU library (GMP) on CygWin, but when I try to use it from
>(linking libgcc.a + my own lib) I get an error that "there is no
reference to
>Does anybody have a clue how to solve it? maybe there is another lib
except for
>libgcc.a I need to use?

This is not a link error.  It's a run-time error.  Your cygwin1.dll is
current or you have more than one on your system.  Find the duplicates
get rid of them.  Then run setup.exe and make sure that the latest
of the Cygwin package is installed.  At this point in time, you may want
consider a snapshot instead of the latest Cygwin package as offered by
setup.exe.  See <>.  If you're building
with Cygwin, take the cygwin-inst tar.bz2.

Larry Hall
Holliston, MA 01746