Re: latest snapshot seems better wrt make -j hang problems

Christopher Faylor wrote:
I have been running the "make -j" cygwin breaker for about ten hours now
with no hangs, no segvs, and no strange error exits.

I'm sure this is just because of the magical way in which I have my
system set up but could anyone confirm or deny whether that this
snapshot behaves better?

If it does still die then an strace of the failing case would be
helpful.  If it is too large for the mailing list software then let me
know and I'll arrange to get the strace via some other mechanism --
i.e., via a brand new cygwin bugzilla setup.

cgf

I've been running it for about 24 hours on my HyperThreaded XP machine, 14000 iteration, not a single problem.