Re: re: windows authentication for cygwin sshd

If the user you're trying to access the domain with is not a valid domain
user, then you will have problems like this.  You don't need to be the
domain administrator to run 'mkpasswd' with '-d' but you will need to
run it as a user that's a member of the domain.

Larry