Re: Re: re: windows authentication for cygwin sshd

Do you have write access to /etc/passwd & /etc/group
with the (old) domain user account when you are running mkpasswd -d?
Normally these files should not be world-wide writeable.

Try 'mkpasswd -d' (without redirection)
If this doesn't work either - happily ignore my comment :)
If this does work then this sounds like a missing write-access to
the database files /etc/passwd and /etc/group

benjamin lindner