RE: using gcc 3.3.3

Thanks. I seemingly compiled gcc 3.4 20040310 successfully, once I had
installed bison and flex into cygwin. I'm going to try the decisive test
tonight which will be to rename all the g++ files other than the one in
gcc_34 directory, compile a C++ program, then rename the cygwin1.dll to
cygwin2.dll, then try to run the program. If it runs, I've got gcc 3.4
working correctly. This way, I know that the gcc 3.4 is definitely the only
one being used, and that it's not relying on cygwin for the program to run
(although it is to run the compiler).

Now... is it possible to use -mno-cygwin on the compiler *itself*..., maybe?

DISCLAIMER. The contents of this email and its attachments are intended
solely for the original recipients and express the views of the authors
and not necessarily the Company. If you are not the intended recipient
please delete without copying or forwarding and inform the sender that
you received it in error. Thank you.