Re: read(): varblk tape records...(& Fix for : read())

Hello responders,

<http://cygwin.com/ml/lists.html#rbl-sucks>
	Igor

Yep, there you go.

No.  The mailing list does not reject email that contains source code.
--
Christopher Faylor
Cygwin Project Leader

That remark is relative to what's in the source code, and from my experience - it does - and - that's using source code from cygwin itself. No. I don't want to argue the point.

Did you check the latest from CVS?
Corinna

No, but looking now - you have cached the 'dp' variable (and hence the flag at issue) like I originally suggested.

Some programs fail because they expect the BOT signal to disappear.
Cygwin programs?

You should know better than to ask such a question! It would be more likey a Linux program (which it is - but converted to use fixed blocks, not variable blocks.)

Thanks and regards,
Jason.