Trying to Make GNU's inetutils and get error.h: No such file or directory

When I run configure it finishes fine. Then I type 'make' and it soon
comes back with 'xmalloc.c:37:19: error.h: No such file or directory'
and dies.

I can't find what package to install to get error.h.  I understand that
others have compiled inetutils (I'm using 1.4.2) under cygwin.  I just
updated cygwin to the current version with setup.exe so I think I'm
current!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott