Cygwin to make ext2fs, xfs, reiserfs aware in windows

Hi all,
What would be best way to make cygwin dll aware of existence of UNIX
file systems ext2fs, ffs, nfs, xfs and reiserfs.  Currently with our
software Crossmeta it will go through windows layer and the results
will not be good. It will have the same problem of ls -l taking lot of
time and security uid/gid mapping confusion.  Instead if it can be
converted to make use of VFS style calls getdents, stat ..etc directly
to crossmeta the results will be great. Crossmeta also provides windows
native file system via loopback file system driver.
I am guessing the file handler code would be the starting point for
this and replace dll entry points for those. Is this going to be lot of
effort?

PS:
Crossmeta can be downloaded from
http://www.pavitrasoft.com/products/crossmeta/

--
Crossmeta - FFS, nfs, ext2fs, reiserfs and xfs file system for Windows
Download here http://www.pavitrasoft.com/