New Cygwin installation

Hello,

I updated my old cygwin installation with a newer one this week,
I use cygwin in combination with a grafical development environment called
Dev-Cpp.
In the old installation it was sufficient to set up the c-include paht with
c:\cygwin\usr\include
and the c++-includes with c:\cygwin\usr\include and
c:\cygwin\usr\include\c++.
But now there are a lot more directories so called ..\c++\3.3.1\backward and
..\c++\3.3.1\i686-pc-cygwin.
So I want to know wich directories I have to enlist in the include section
of my dev environment.
By now I have a misterious warning:
>>2 C:\usr\include\c++\3.3.1\backward\backward_warning.h:32
#warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header.
Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section 17.4.1.2 of the
C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X> header for the <X.h> header
for C++ includes, or <sstream> instead of the deprecated header
<strstream.h>. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated.
<<
The project I tried to compile compiled successfully with the old
installation of cygwin.
for your referenz I will include my complete error messages and my include
part of the project.

I hope somebody will help me.

Thanks in advance
Frank