[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygrunsrv-0.98-3

I have updated cygrunsrv to version 0.98-3.

This version behaves more appropriate in case a service doesn't
handle the termination signal manually.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at:  cygwin@cygwin.com .  I would appreciate
if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
This includes ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin
in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

Red Hat, Inc.