Re: GVIM

Hi,

I am sure somebody did port the gvim in cygwin.  I had downloaded one. The link is forgotten.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 07:17:57PM +0100, Luc Hermitte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> * On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:44:33PM -0500, Crescioli, Phil <Phil.Crescioli@gd-ais.com> wrote:
> > I took your bash shell vi->gvim converter and re-wrote it
> > [...]
> >  alias vi "C:/vim/vim62/gvim.exe"
>
> You will need to convert the path of the files (and only the files) sent
> to gvim, like /etc/Muttrc for instance.
> I wrote cyg-wrapper.sh for this purpose.
>     http://hermitte.free.fr/cygwin/#Win32
>
> HTH,
> --
> Luc Hermitte
>
> --

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

; Company         : Valence Semiconductor Design Limited
; Address         : Unit 1-7, 19/F., Apec Plaza, 49 Hoi Yuen Road,
;                   Kwun Tong, Kowloon,Hong Kong
; Telephone       : (852) 2656-1151
; Fax             : (852) 2652-2301
; Name            : Mr. Sam Chang
; Title           : Director of Engineering ( ASIC Design)
; Email           : samchang@valence.com.hk