scponly or some equivalent shell?

Hello.

I posted a message at the scponly mailing list
requesting help getting scponly to work under cygwin.
After a bit of mucking around I was unable to get it
to work.
Scponly is shell that only allows scp commands (ie: no
general shell access to execute commands).
scponly is found here
http://www.sublimation.org/scponly

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks,