Whizzytex Package

I tried 3 times to send this message to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com. It just
won't work! And I am subscribed to the list, and I receive all
communication.

I am interested in becoming a package maintainer for whizzytex.
http://pauillac.inria.fr/whizzytex/

setup.hint
sdesc: "A WYSIWIG environment for LaTeX"
ldesc: "WhizzyTeX is an emacs minor mode for incrementally
(TeXing and) previewing a LaTeX file that you are editing.

It works with cygwin xdvi-based and ghostview-based
previewers, also with with Windows native previewers
like MikTex Yap, dviout, etc."
category: tex
requires: bash emacs xemacs tetex-bin tetex-base tetex-extra tetex-x11
ghostscript-x11 XFree86-base

The cygwin package can be found at:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~cschmegn/whizzytex/

Under debian is listed under the section 'tex'.
Requires should contain something like:
emacs OR/AND xemacs
tetex-x11 OR/AND ghostscript-x11
I don't know if that's supported.