Sysinternals Process Explorer & a Cygwin Process' DLLs?

Process Explorer v8.33 on XP Pro can't seem to query a Cygwin process'
DLLs under 1.5.8.  IIRC, this worked previously (but I don't know
when it broke).  Does anyone else see this, or have a guess as to why it
doesn't work?  I am sorry if this is too OT.  Feel free to respond via
personal email.  Thanks.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer