RE: Cygwin shells exit immediately

See the thread starting with

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Humphrey [mailto:HumphreyA@Kakari.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 2:18 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin shells exit immediately

Further (mostly negative) information on the problem:

Nothing shows up in the Windows System Log when bash exits.

Bash stays open to type maybe half a dozen characters, and can run, say,
"ls"
before exiting.

A reboot didn't help.

Another person on the same network has no problems with Cygwin, though he
hasn't ugpraded to 1.5.8-1 yet.

I noticed that in the cygcheck output I sent, all the DLLs seemed to show up
twice, but that may just be because I ran it from C:\Cygwin\bin.

--Aaron V. Humphrey
Kakari Systems Ltd.