Re: Apache obatined in Cygwin Setup is FOREIGN

I forgot.  I have to override this newsreader and often I forget.  I hope this is better.  Believe me the stuff it puts in that causes you the trouble I do NOT mean to do intentionally.  Lets see:

I double-click the Cygwin icon on the desktop.  I go into the default bash shell.  I type \usr\sbin\httpd  I then try logout and Cygwin hangs.  Not sure of the version of Cygwin...I think it just updated when I ran setup a moment ago.

I'll try changing to en with the other language prefs and see if there is a change.

George Hester