Re: make segfault building cross-glibc with latest cygwin

Brian wrote:
I've not much experience with distcc, but it looks like you're trying to
use gcc 2.95. This version of gcc is known to be broken with Cygwin and
is not supported -- it has been removed from the Cygwin mirrors. Apologies if this does not apply to your circumstance...

Right, doesn't apply to my circumstance. I'm not using the cygwin gcc-2.95 at all; I'm building it from virgin sources. And I do have to use gcc-2.95 for this. Anyway, the problem isn't in gcc-2.95 at all; it appears to be in the make that comes with cygwin, or something like that. I'm still tracking it down. - Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com