Re: Problem when compiling c++ using gcc

Hello,

* On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 03:46:34AM -0500, Feng Y <feng6@uwindsor.ca> wrote:
>  I used the following command to compile the c++ file:
>  gcc -o ping ping.cc

Use g++ and not gcc to compile C++ code. Or at least, add the arguments
that tell gcc that it is compiling C++ code.

>  I got the following messages:
>  agent.h: No such file or directory
>  tcltc.h: No such file or directory
>  packet.h: No such file or directory
>
>  How can I link these header files in NS directories?

Where are they installed ? Let's say there is an $NS2/include directory
=> g++ -I$NS2/include -o ping ping.cpp

Anyway, these questions are not relative to cygwin, but to GCC and other
*nix command-line compilers.
=>
- man gcc
- find a tutorial about makefiles, compiling under unices, etc...

HTH,
--
Luc Hermitte