sshd on WinXP machine in Win2003 Domain -- can't log in

Hey y'all, (sorry if this double posts)

System:  Windows XP Pro with brand new install of cygwin running sshd.  This
system is a member
             of a Widnows 2003 Active Directory domain.

Problem:  I've gone through the config steps listed below and unable to
connect to my sshd server.
                On the sshd server, from the cygwin prompt I enter the
following:
    $ ssh -p 3020 localhost
    joeshmo@localhost's password:
    Last login: Sat Mar 20 16:01:17 2004 from localhost
    Fanfare!!!
    You are successfully logged in to this server!!!
    /bin/bash: Permission denied
    Connection to localhost closed.

Permissions on /bin/bash were -rwxr-x---+, I tried adding +rx, still get the
same error
    -rwxr-xr-x+   1 joeshmo  Users      527360 Oct 20 07:12 /bin/bash*

Here's what I did to configure sshd
1.  Installed Cygwin with packages that I downloaded today while logged in
as my
    Active Directory user, joeshmo
2.  Created a new Active Directory user, addomain\sshdproc, and added the
following rights using the
    Windows 2003 Server Local Security Policy
        Create a token object
        Log on as a service
        Replcae a process level token
        Adjust memory quotas for a process
3.  Added sshd as a service on the Windows XP Pro machine, it is set to
start as the user
     addomain\sshdproc
4.  Ran ssh-host-config and answered YES to all questions, including
"privilege separation"
5.  Ran the following on the Windows XP machine
     mkpasswd -l -d > /etc/passwd
     mkgroup -l -d > /etc/group
6. changed permissions on the following files
     touch /var/log/sshd.log
     chmod 644 /var/log/sshd.log
     chown sshdproc /var/empty /var/log/sshd.log /etc/ssh_*
7.  Start sshd
     cygrunsrv --start sshd

I then get the error above, /bin/bash: Permission denied
Any idea what file(s) it might be referring to?
Any ideas on what else I can do?

Thanks in advance,

Mike