Re: Trailing commandline arguments not allowed.

$cygrunsrv -R httpd
cygrunsrv: Error removing a service: OpenService: Win32 error 1060:
The specified service does not exist as an installed service

Removing the service is not the issue.  I have done that.  What I would like to do is remove everything and anything that has anything to do with Apache in Cygwin.  Can this be done?

Actually I think we can just forget this Ivan.  I have wasted Cygwin's ability to use and start the Apache server.  I don't feel like fighting with it anymore.  The directions all they resulted in was a perfectly fine running Apache server turning into wasted space in the Cygwin folder.  Now I just want all of it out.

--
George Hester