Re: Trailing commandline arguments not allowed.

http.log

fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.

Apachehttpd.log
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.

Apache.log
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.
fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /var/log/apache/error_log.

Looks to me the change I made resulted in the loss of permissions.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled and reinstalled and Apache.  Still broke.

--
George Hester