sshd problems

Hello,

I am new to this list, so I apologies if this issue has been addressed before.

I just installed cygwin 1.5.9.1 on a windows 2000 machine. Setup sshd with keys (for logon without passwords) as a service. Everything _appears_ to work correctly: I can login to the machine without having to type my password. Most commands work properly (ex: ls, cd, mkdir, etc). For some reason, the output of a single application (pcounter) does not appear to the screen (unless I pass 3 arguments to the command, in which case the command works fine). If I remove the ssh keys and login from/to the same machine (and login by typing my password), then the command works fine.

I'm at a loss and don't know what to try to resolve this problem.

Thank you for your help,

Phil